With the "AquaConSoil" conference in Barcelona in April 2013, organizers UFZ and Deltares will continue the tradition of Europe´s largest conference on applied-knowledge of the management of soil-water systems (former name ConSoil).
AquaConSoil is expecting 1000 delegates from research institutes and universities, governmental and consultant organisations and from industry from more than 40 countries.
AquaConSoil 2013 provides great opportunities for scientists, companies and policy makers:
to extend and enforce their network, start new cooperation activities and be informed of and inspired by the latest developments in the fields of
- sustainable use of soil-water systems
- resource-management with a special focus on arid and semiarid regions,
- monitoring and assessment,
- remediation of contaminated water, soil and sediment
- concepts and policies for sustainable management of soil-water systems and resource efficiency
The AquaConSoil programm will offer
- Thematic lecture sessions
- Special sessions
- Technical tours
- Courses proceeding the conference
Local co-organizer of the event is the consortium of Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Suzanne van der Meulen
- 088 335 7730
- Send mail