Dam Safety and Reservoir Management: Training and Capacity building Program
The Netherlands are situated in a large delta area with many rivers and reservoirs regulated by a system of dams, dikes, locks and movable storm surge barriers to manage the water for irrigation, inland shipping, fishing, water supply and flood protection. Deltares has been intensively involved in this since the 1930s. Additionally, Deltares experts have built up worldwide experience on reservoirs and river catchments, e.g. in Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Columbia, India, Singapore, USA and many other countries. This knowledge, know-how and open software tools are shared with the international community in the Dam Safety and Reservoir Management program.
More information and outline of the program, click here.
The registration fee for this ten-day course is € 4.750, -, excluding VAT.
In the price the following is included:
- 15 days board and lodging at the medium class Campanile ***hotel Delft
- Daily transport between the hotel and the Deltares training location
- Two site visit by coach bus
- Hand-out of all presentations on a USB stick.
- Use of Deltares facilities: class room, iD-Lab, software and ICT.
Additional cost if you prefer the high class WestCord ****Hotel Delft: € 750,- excluding VAT.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download General Course Conditions Stichting Deltares.