Unsolicited Application at Deltares
At Deltares are constantly looking for leaders in their field to translate scientific knowledge on water, the subsoil and infrastructure into specialist advice for governments and businesses. Together with a team of specialists you will tackle issues raised by one of our national or international clients. Projects at Deltares are always a combination of theory and practical application with an entrepreneurial mind-set and the situation is always innovative. Are you the top talent we are looking for?
- You are specialized in one or more of the following:
civil engineering, maritime engineering, ecology, environmental sciences, (technical) physics, mathematics, chemistry, (technical) business studies and (technical) public administration theory, (technical) information technology or (technical) earth sciences
- You are ambitious, energetic, know what you want to achieve and have the drive to obtain it;
- You are curious and want to understand the world around you, to find solutions for nowadays issues;
- You have an entrepreneurial and positive attitude with a realistic look;
- You are approachable, communicative and always looking for input and feedback;
- Individually as well as in a team you thrive and exceed;
- You find it important to understand what the question behind the question is.
At Deltares we work in an international work environment. For this reason it is important that you speak and write English fluently. Besides that, you are willing to learn Dutch.
Deltares offers you a place where you are continuously intellectually challenged. Working together is an essential part of our culture. We believe that together we will get the best results. We provide an inclusive, welcoming and professional place to work, so you can focus on the job at hand!
Do you want to continuously develop your scientific knowledge? Is it your ambition to be a pioneer in your field of work, in The Netherlands and abroad? Do you like to find innovative solutions and dislike standard thinking? Then apply today!
Click on the following link to apply via our online vacancy platform: Qandidate.
Upload your CV and cover letter. Please indicate clearly in your cover letter, in which of the ‘Areas of Expertise’ and ‘Issues’ you would like to work. For more information regarding the ‘Areas of Expertise’ please use the following link: https://www.deltares.nl/en/areas-of-expertise/ (and by further clicking for ‘Issues’ )
Please note, all applications should be submitted via Qandidate. Applications via other channels will not be taken into consideration.