25th Meeting of the European Working Group on internal erosion in embankment dams & their foundations
The European working group meeting is oriented towards sharing knowledge on internal erosion in dams and levees. The organizing committee welcomes national and international speakers and participants from governments, industry, universities and research institutes. The main discussion topics are:
– Field cases and observations
– Internal erosion mechanisms
– Internal erosion modelling
– Risk assessment of internal erosion
– Monitoring of internal erosion
– Remediation of dikes and dams for internal erosion
A session will be reserved for discussion of the ICOLD theme: Internal Erosion in dams and levees: similarities and sharing knowledge.
At the last day of the conference a visit to the Deltares facilities and several projects along the Dutch levees will be facilitated.
Date: 4-7 September 2017
Location: Deltares, Boussinesqweg 1, 2629 HV Delft