Deltares at EGU 2018
The EGU aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their work and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of geoscience. Deltares experts share their knowledge during sessions and (poster) presentations.
Presentation of Deltares topics at EGU this year are amongst others:
- Climate risk informed decision analysis
- Mutual coupling of hydrologic and hydrodynamic models
- Hydrological forecasting and dealing with uncertanties
- Understanding trends in flood and drought impacts
- Storm surges and river discharges at a global scale
- Computational intelligence in hydro informatics
- Improving groundwater simulations using satellite data
- Risk based drought management in The Netherlands
- Global and continental scale risk assessment for natural hazards
- Planning for rapidly accelerating sea-level for the Dutch coast
- And much more!