Chatsessions with Deltares experts at EGU 2020
This week, the EGU General Assembly takes place. This event brings together geoscientists from all over the world covering all disciplines of the Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences. This year the scientists will meet virtually!
The EGU aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their work and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of geoscience. Deltares experts share their knowledge during chat sessions and (poster) presentations.
Presentation of Deltares topics at EGU are amongst others:
- Plastic in fresh water environments (Tuesday 6th May)
- Climate change socio-economic tipping points (Wednesday 6th May)
- Dealing with various sources of uncertainty in the operational control of water systems using ensemble based MPC with convex optimization (Thursday 7th May)
- Water system recovery after two consecutive years of extreme droughts (Thursday 7th May)
- Validation of process-based sand wave models: applying a linear and nonlinear sand wave model to the Netherlands Continental Shelf (Friday 8th May)
Water scarcity risk assessments (Friday 8th May)
- And much more!
More information can be found on the website of the EGU