Webinar: Unlocking the potential of earth observation for the mining sector
Deltares is leading the ESA funded project Earth Observation for the mining of Raw Materials (EO4RM). The research focused on the possibilities for mining industry to benefit from new developments in the space industry. The results of the project and example cases of how satellite-based applications can be used for stockpile measurements and ground stability monitoring will be presented in a webinar.
Who should attend?
- Geologists and mining engineers in the industry
- Managers responsible for O&M of mining facilities
- Decision makers and experts from mining regulating agencies
- Researchers from academia and other institutions
The webinar will be held twice on:
- Tuesday June 23, 2020 from 09.00 to 10.30 AM CEST and
- Thursday June 25, 2020 from 03.30 to 05.00 PM CEST.
Access is free, prior registration is required at: https://tinyurl.com/EarthObservation4RawMaterials