About Henk Kruse
Henk Kruse is a senior geotechnical consult and is working in the field of underground infrastructure. He is a specialist in geo engineering of pipelines especially in the disciplines of trench less installation techniques and the effects of installation activities on the surroundings.
- Pipe installation in trench
- Horizontal directional drilling
- Micro tunneling
- Impact ramming
- Direct pipe
And other underground infrastructure subjects:
- Asset management (life cycle, renovation).
- Effects of installation of pipelines on the surroundings
- Effects of construction activities on buried pipelines
- Effect of pipe leakage on constructions
- Damage due to falling objects on buried pipelines
- Influence of earthquakes on buried pipelines