Standard measuring instruments
These instruments can be used for laboratory research as well as in the field. Deltares uses the instrumentation for its own research in the field and in the lab, making our systems robust, accurate and user-friendly.
We deliver these instruments to clients such as other research laboratories, universities and engineering companies/consultancies. They are produced and calibrated in our own workshop and facilities and can be made bespoke for all circumstances.
See our brochures:
- Fluid velocity measurements
- Wave heights measurements for dynamic water depth
- Contactless underwater bed profile measurements
- Partially submerged at surface bed profile measurements
- Optical sediment measurements – low concentrations OSLIM / FOSLIM/ OPCON
- Acoustic sediment measurements – medium concentrations USTM/ UHCM Ultrasonic High Concentration Meter 151019
- Conductivity measurements for sediment – high concentrations
- Wave height and direction meter
- Calibration flume
- Delft-Measure 2