- Graphical user interface.
- Horizontal soil layers.
- Input of sheet pilings from an extensive library (Arcelor, Hoesch, Larssen, Chaparral).
- Wizard for fast input of combined walls (king piles).
- Anchors, including pre-stressing force and maximum loading force (yielding).
- Struts, including pre-compression force and maximum loading force (buckling).
- Uniform distributed loads at ground level.
- Line loads directed perpendicularly to the wall, moments, variable normal force along the beam axis.
- CPT input from GEF-file.
- CPT interpretation model.
- Subgrade reaction model.
- Earth pressure coefficients (Ka, Ko and Kp).
- Elasto-plastic modelling of loading/unloading.
Modelling of groundwater and water pressures
- Hydrostatic pore fluid pressure from the input of a phreatic surface.
- Additional excess pore pressures.
All settings relevant to staged construction are available in a spread sheet like window. This allows for fast control and provides overview. The following changes can be made between stages:
- excavation or elevation of soil
- adding or removing of loads
- adding or removing anchors and struts
- pre-stressing or pre-compressing in anchors and struts
- alteration of the water table.
Input and output tables, graphs and a report are available for printing, viewing and for export with standard Windows applications through the Windows clipboard. Graphs are available for:
- bending moments
- shear forces
- pore pressures and soil stresses along the beam axis
- results of length design and overall stability checks can be viewed
- reports can be generated for ordinary and verification calculations, containing input and output data, graphs and summaries
- information can also be exported to D-Geo Stability for more comprehensive stability analysis.