Salvage and wreck removal
In marine salvage and wreck removal operations, the complexity, operational and environmental requirements call for a multidisciplinary approach. Deltares understands this and provides specialist knowledge in areas like geotechnical and coastal engineering, morphology, dredging, metocean and eco-engineering.
Deltares offers independent specialist advice to its clients from the moment a casualty takes place to the successful completion of the operation. Deltares has a proven track-record and broad experience in this field and is an established expert partner in the salvage and wreck removal industry worldwide.
Expertise and services on salvage and wreck removal
- Geotechnical and coastal morphology studies/modelling
- Environmental impact assessment studies
- Dredging techniques and offshore operations
- Horizontal directional drilling
- Wreck stability studies
- Engineering data acquisition and evaluation support
- Risk management & assessment
- Onsite support
- Dispute and arbitration support