Some specific features are:
- Soil layers and water pressures as for sheet pile walls.
- Ability to input piles with different cross-sections and stiffnesses at different depths.
- Connections to foundations and other restraints modelled by supports resisting rotation and/or translation.
- Loading by horizontal forces, forces along the pile axis and moments.
- Alternatively, loading by soil displacement. This option is especially useful for horizontally loaded piles where the displacement of soil due to external loading results in pile bending.