The Delft3D Educational Service Package includes:
- The right of use of the distribution “Delft3D Hydro-Morphodynamics & Water Quality” with both:
- setup Delft3D FM Suite 2023 2D3D (HMWQ),
- setup Delft3D 4.04 Suite.
- 12 months update and upgrade subscription.
- 12 months support on Service Level 1 with 8 support hours.
The minimum subscription period is one year (€ 3,820.–).
Continuation after the initial year is optional (€ 3,305.–), but recommended.
Please note that you may use the Delft3D 4.04 and the Delft3D FM Suite 2023 for an indefinite period of time; in other words, forever.
The distribution “Delft3D Hydro-Morphodynamics & Water Quality“ contains all modules and pre- and post processing tools for modelling hydrodynamics, morphology, waves, water quality and ecology.
In more detail
Delft3D FM Suite 2023 2D3D
Unstructured meshes, irregular grids, triangles, quads, pentagons, hexagons
- D-Flow Flexible Mesh (2D,3D)
- D-Real Time Control (2D)*
- D-Waves (2D)*
- D-Water Quality (2D)*
- D-Morphology (2D)*
Pre- and post-processing tools (Delta Shell Framework)
Delft3D 4.04 Suite
- Delft3D-FLOW (2D,3D)
- Delft3D-WAQ, SED, ECO
Pre- and post-processing tools:
- Matlab Interface
*Please note that the 3D part of the modules is available under our prerelease software licensing conditions and within our beta testing – research programme only. For our beta testing – research programme, please contact email@example.com.
This distribution is unlimited in the number of users.