D-Sheet Piling – Single Pile
- Soil layers and water pressures as for sheet pile walls.
- Ability to input piles with different cross-sections and stiffnesses at different depths.
- Connections to foundations and other restraints modelled by supports resisting rotation and/or translation.
- Loading by horizontal forces, forces along the pile axis and moments.
- Alternatively, loading by soil displacement. This option is especially useful for horizontally loaded piles where the displacement of soil due to external loading results in pile bending.
The Single Pile module is available as part of the D-Sheet Piling Full package. For more information: Service packages.