- Pump & Line sizing
- Flow distribution
- Pressure surge analysis
- Surge vessel design & sizing
- Operational control
- Heat transfer analysis
- Pump & System characteristic visualization
- Cavitation implosion
- Operational control systems
- Free surface flow
- Multi-species flow
- Heat transfer
- Coupling to SCADA systems
- Fire fighting systems
- Sewage systems
- Waste water treatment plants
- Hydropower installations
- Chemical transport systems
- Thermal energy grids
- Cooling water systems
Our clients choose WANDA because:
- It’s user friendly
- It simulates controls and hydraulics simultaneously
- We apply as well as develop it
- We validate it with measurements
- Our support is based on years of experience
“We believe that a thorough understanding of the hydrodynamic behaviour in a pipeline system is essential to guarantee a low cost, safe and reliable system.
With WANDA we assist our clients throughout the complete lifecycle of their pipeline system, from the first schematic diagrams to the performance evaluation after decades of service. To this day, we keep improving WANDA on intelligent components and user-friendliness, to allow us and our fellow users to carry out any hydraulic analysis intuitively and efficiently.”
Dr. Ir. Ivo Pothof
Expert in industrial hydrodynamics, Deltares
Demo / images
WANDA Tutorials - 1. Graphical User Interface
WANDA Tutorials - 2. Building a hydraulic model
WANDA Tutorials - 3. Entering parameters
WANDA Tutorials - 4. Steady state simulation
WANDA Tutorials - 5. Quasi steady simulation
WANDA Tutorials - 6. Transient simulation
Please find below the projects where this software was involved.
Design and optimization heat network using WANDA
In Lansingerland, The Netherlands, energy supplier Eneco Warmte & Koude B.V. operates a heat network to provide growers with heat. Currently, this heat network receives heat from the E.ON RoCa3 plant. However, heat delivery will decline in near future due to market...
Testimonial AECOM with regard to WANDA
Mr. Bassim Al Ammari, Senior Specialist Process Control & Hydraulics at AECOM about WANDA: "I have used the WANDA for commercial studies during the last 15 years, and compared it with most other popular programs that I have also used to...
Interested in purchasing WANDA? Send us an email and we’ll help you right away!
For professional WANDA courses, please see our Academy website.
In case you prefer a tailor-made course, please contact us by email.
WANDA – Liquid
With the Liquid module, you can model and analyse a pipeline system for liquid transport. This module contains a wide variety of hydraulic components, including special components such as, surge protection equipment and free surface flow pipes. With this module,...
WANDA – Control
The Control module allows you to link a control system to a hydraulic system. This enables you to evaluate the effectiveness of different control philosophies on the hydraulic system and to optimize the control properties. The Control module can be...
WANDA – Heat
With the Heat module, you can model and analyse a pipeline system for heat transport via liquid flow. This module allows you to model district heating networks and process industry piping, for which temperature and heat loss play an important...
WANDA – Multi-Species Transport (MST)
With the Multi-Species Transport (MST) module, you can model and analyse transport of separate batches of fluids through a pipeline system. This module can be used in mining and dredging industry, where multiple fluids are transported in batches. Library components ...
(for users with Service Package)
+31 (0)88 335 8100
|All other firstname.lastname@example.org
+31 (0)88 335 7384
Other information sources
Courses to improve your use of WANDA
WANDA tutorials and webinars
via our YouTube channel
Release notes and Best Practices
1: Run the iGrafx FlowCharter installation as an administrator
- Right-click the iGrafx FlowCharter installation and choose: “Run as administrator”
- If asked, install FlowCharter as “English”
If the above workaround fails:
2: Select a custom FlowCharter installation type
- Start iGrafx setup, if asked for language, select “English”
- Agree to the iGrafx license agreement, click next
- Enter the provided iGrafx license key, click next
- Choose “custom” installation type, click next
- Select “Anyone who uses the computer”, click next
- You can leave the default installation location, click next
- In the “Select features” dialog, click on the icon/button next to the option “Organization charts” (located under “Optional diagrams”), and select “Entire feature will be unavailable”. Then click next until installation finishes.
A future solution will come in the form of a new version of the third party software iGrafx FlowCharter.